Saturday, August 30, 2008

Love at first sight, well sort of.

I want to give everyone a little about our history. The story of how we fell in love, if you will. Or at least my version. Tony and I both starting hanging out with the same group of friends. I was first introduced to him as "Lafonda's* crush". After a short time I hosted a murder mystery party in which everyone dressed in 80's garb. When Tony walked in the door decked out in full Miami vice gear, my heart skipped a beat. I knew that anyone that could exude that kind of confidence while sporting a mullet and mustache, was man enough for me!
The only problem was my friend. I urged her to go for him but, she never did. In the mean time I found out that all the other single girls in this group also had crushes on him. With some luck however, he finally asked me out and the rest is history.
What a lucky girl I am.


*Name has been changed to provide anonymity.

1 comment:

Keri Hennefer said...

Is that really Heidi's version, or is that Tony talking himself up? He He, glad to see that you have joined the blogging world!