Sunday, March 29, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes

I woke up in the night to both of the girls crying.  I came in and starting searching for Eden's binky. (I swear her crib is the black hole for those things)  as I am searching, Ember is crying.She keeps saying "I throat."  "I throat."  As I am frantically searching I am trying to calmly ask her if her throat hurts.  She gets a little closer to me and I try console her by putting my arm around her.  Then I suddenly realize what she was actually trying to say.  "I throw up."  She was covered as was her bed.  At this point I yelled, "Tony please come help me." since I still had not found the binky and Ember was just about to do it once more.  I hurried her into the bathroom.  Where she did it again.  After a few minutes of cleaning her up and holding her in my arms she said, "Tell Tony."  She wanted to make sure that daddy knew she wasn't feeling well.  Poor sweet little thing!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh goodness! She's cute even puking!

Debra said...

Now there's a wake up call for you!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Oh that's so sweet. We are experiencing the same throw up crap at our house. Yuck. Have you already left for your cruise? We just left our kids and went to Hawaii. I found that it helped me to leave Parker with a fun surprise or activity to do while I was gone. Plus Jared had to give me a blessing before we left so I would stop worrying. Have fun!