Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Childs Play

My children are so much fun!! I love all the funny things they do to entertain themselves. I thought I better blog a few so, I will not forget them.

I have no idea where they come up with this stuff but, whenever we drive down a hill in our car, one of them yells out, "Hold your breath!" Then everyone, including Mom and Dad hold their breath until we have made it down the hill.

Another game they love to play in the car is this. They will pick an object, for instance Christmas lights or construction zones, each time someone spots one of these objects, they say, "Yeah!" or if there are no such item they say "Awwww" this will continue basically nonstop for the duration of our drive.

My little Eden LOVES to pretend she is the mom. She will tell me, "I am the mom and you are the sweetie."

The kids newest pastime is picking out a character in whichever show they are watching and claiming to be them. For instance, Aidan will say, "I am Tyrone." Ember will yell, "I am Paoblo." Eden says "I am Uniqua." And someone says, "Mom you are Tasha." Then for the length of the show they will claim to do whatever their character is doing. "I am wearing a green hat." or 'I just made you shrink."

I am certain I am not doing their little games justice but, they sure do crack me up!

1 comment:

SeƱor Jared said...

That is hilarious. I was always jealous of Tony's imagination and creativity. As for the Backyardagains, why is Austin always getting the shaft.