Thursday, September 11, 2008

Halloween!!!

Many of you may already know but, our family lives for halloween.  I have posted a few pictures from previous years so, now we would like your imput on ideas for this year.  Keep in mind we now have 3 girls and 2 boys.....love to hear from you.

This was our very first together in 2003-





Trent came home from his mission the next year n 2004- White Trash





The Wizard of Oz in 2005 - don't ask me why I did it.



In 2006 we did a reversal- the young were old and the old were young





2007 brought the Flintstones.... Yabba Dabba Doo



What's next?

5 comments:

Señora Daiana said...

We're not that creative. The last few years Daiana & I were condiments: Ketchup n Mustard, Salt n Pepper. I guess it's easier to stick with a theme. Good Luck

Melissa said...

Well you could always go as the Simpsons.

Jyll said...

My vote is "The Adams Family", but you are always so awesome so it probably wont matter.

Heidi said...

Our friends were The Incredibles last year, you could just have jackie jackie instead of jack jack

Lisa Moore said...

I love all your halloween ideas! Especially the 2006 one because we were there. The dresses I got my girls were about $17 with tax. It's a company called Little Adventures. She's doing a boutique/yard sale in a couple weeks I think. I'll let you know the info when I find out!