Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick Day


Who knew being sick could be kind of fun?  I haven't been feeling well so, I decided we should take it easy today.  Just stay home and do nothing!  The kids and I have been chillin in our jammies all day.  When I told them they could stay in their pj's all day they were thrilled.  Aidan has commented several times how cool it is that he doesn't have to wear regular clothes today.
     We decided it would be a lot of fun to watch a movie together.  All the kids climbed in my bed and we turned on Peter Pan.  At one point, Ember put her arm around Aidan and said, "You're a sweetheart, Aidan."  How sweet.  Sometimes, it is so nice to sit back and enjoy the moment.

2 comments:

Britany said...

Hey Heidi!

Your family is gorgeous! I was talking to Jyll the other day and she was saying how you are a dedicated blogger. Thought I would say hello!

Britany

Jill Bowcutt said...

I sometimes pretend I'm sick just so we can stay in our pj's all day. Ahh, I love those days. I think I'll be sick tomorrow!