Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


     There is so much I am thankful for.  I could really make this post annoyingly long but, I will try to keep it as short as possible.  I am grateful for my amazing husband. He makes me happy everyday in just about every way.  He is a terrific father and so diligently provides for our family.  He is such a great example to me in so many areas. He makes me want to be a better person.  
     I am grateful for my kids.  Aidan tries so hard to be good and make me happy. Ember loves to make us laugh and Eden is such a sweet patient little thing.  I love them all to pieces.
I am grateful for great parents and in-laws.  I am so lucky to really truly love them all.  They are so stinkin' generous and wonderful examples of how to live.
     I am grateful for all my siblings, in-laws and friends.  It is so wonderful to have such a great support system. So many people I can and have leaned on.  What a blessing they all are.
     I am grateful for the amazing feast we enjoyed this afternoon and the company with which we were able to enjoy it with.
     I am grateful for my health and for the health of my children and loved ones. 
     I am grateful for my home.
     I am grateful for the Gospel.  Without it, I honestly don't know where I would be.  
     I am grateful for the knowledge of my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.  
     I am grateful for His atonement which has given me hope and allows me to be with my family forever.

     I am grateful that I didn't have to stand up in front of anyone today and say what I am grateful for.

No comments: