Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School Carnival



This year we attended our first Elementary school Halloween Carnival since Aidan is now in Kindergarten! The kids had a blast. There were a ton of games and lots of food. Ember (4) even ordered herself a Dr. Pepper at one of the drink stations. What can I say? The girls got good taste.
I got a picture of every ones costumes before we left. Except Tony. He got home from work a little late so we met him there. I certainly wish I had a picture of him. He decided to go as a warlock (to go with my witch costume). He wore a long black wig, sprayed his beard and eyebrows black and had a long black cape. A bit too scary for a school carnival but, a great throw together costume if you ask me. And basically unrecognizable even to himself.



The Witch
(I had to hurry and snap a pic before we ran out the door. I wasn't able to get a full shot of the costume but, you get the idea. I mean, I am a witch for heavens sake.)
My little flower
Butterfly/Fairy princess
The beautiful bride
My superman

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

You guys look awesome! I love your witch do especially. What a fun party!

Unknown said...

sexy witch, adorable kids, super superman--how awesome is all that?