Thursday, February 5, 2009

WARNING: Contents may contain POO


 *Subject may not be suitable for all readers especially, to those who may be sensitive to poop*

     Ember has been suddenly interested in going potty in the toilet.  I have been so amazed how well she has been doing.  She even went in and used the bathroom at the gym, all by her self.  She was sure to wash her hands too (her favorite part).
     She has been so good about going potty.  As I have mentioned before, she will do almost anything for a treat.  So far, this has worked pretty well.
     Yesterday she even went in and pooped without even a reminder.  WOW!  I was so excited, I started cheering.  Well, Aidan didn't wan to miss out on the action.  He came running to see.  One look in the potty and he said, "Ember, your poop looks like a monkey tail." Not sure that I heard him correctly I asked, "Aidan did you just say her poop looks like a monkey tail?" 
"No, a snake"  Then a brief pause. "Wait...it looks like the bottom of an umbrella!"
      

1 comment:

Debra said...

lol...that is the kind of humor only mothers appreciate, isn't it? Good job, Ember!!!