Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aidans Pirate Party

Aidan had a fun pirate themed birthday party this year.  He invited his cousins Zack and Kaden and neighbor Andre'.  They had a treasure hunt, ate cake, opened presents and played at the park.  I was amazed at the speed in which the boys completed the treasure hunt...it was so fun to watch.  
He is already trying to plan the theme of his party for next year.



I hid each of these maps at a different location.


They were so excited with each find.


Ahh they found it!!!  The treasure buried in the sandbox.


Blowing out candles.

My attempt at a pirate cake.

Opening presents.  Aidan couldn't keep his eyes off the gifts long enough to take this picture.

Playing at the park.  All the pirates either lost or broke their swords here at the park. 

1 comment:

Trenton J said...

I'm slightly offended that I was not invited to the pirate birthday party, but I suppose that it is probably due to my superior treasure hunting abilities...if you thought those guys found it fast, you would have been doubly amazed if I was around.