Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Sightings


     I absolutely love this time of year.  Having kids has only magnified my love for the season.  For me, there are so many things to enjoy about this time of year. I am one of those nerdy people who could listen to Christmas music everyday.  I enjoy shopping for people I love.  I love to spend time with my Family.  I can't get enough of the Holiday goodies. It is great when people use this time of year to help lift one another up.  And the list goes on.  
     I have absolutely loved watching Aidan and Ember revel in the season.  They are so taken by all the lights and decor and have utterly loved seeing Santa. 
    The other day we went to Sam's club.  We moseyed around and ate a few samples.  One of the demo-ers was an old guy with a white beard and a Santa hat.  When we got to his table, he shouted, "Merry Christmas" and then, "Ho Ho Ho!"  The look on my kids faces was just priceless.  They were so tickled.  Then, either the same day or the next, we walked into Walmart where to greeter was also wearing a Santa hat and had a similar gray beard.  The kids looked at him and then looked at each other with pure joy.  The looks on their faces were priceless. 

1 comment:

Debra said...

how sweet! love that age!