Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At the car wash


     I took all of my kids to the car wash today.  We have never been through an automated one together.  Aidan loves to help me clean the car.  We usually just wash it with a bucket and hose at home.
    My car has been completely filthy because of the many snow storms we have had.  I have contemplated washing it several times but, each time I did I would hear about another storm on its way. So finally, it was time.  I decided to  go through the car wash because it is so flippin' cold outside.  We pulled up to the place and I found out it would cost me $6 bucks for a basic wash. I deliberated but, finally decided to go ahead with it.
     The looks on their faces were priceless.  They oohed and aahed with each new cycle.  It was almost magical.  When we were all finished, Aidan told me he couldn't wait to see how clean the car was.  Who knew it would be so entertaining.  It was worth every penny.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Great story. :) I washed my car on Tuesday afternoon but opted against the drive through car wash. I'm sure the kids would have liked that better.