Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And then it was over...

Thanks to everyone for coming to Tony's party.  It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again.  Always a good excuse to get together and especially to get all dressed up.  There were lots of great pictures taken so I am really hoping someone will email Tony or I with some more pic's- we stole these from the Springers.  Many a dirty picture of both Trent and Wade...you know what I'm talking about. Hee hee

Group Pic


Boy Group


Girl Group


Trent


Wade and Holly


Brad and Jena


Jake and Melissa


Us... where's Trent?

3 comments:

dterryphotography said...

I can't help but hear the music "Macho, Macho Man". Just looking at Tony brings back memories of the 70s!

And Heidi... Um. Wow. :)

Looks like ya'll had fun!

Danielle said...

Also, good to see a little bit of Trent, and glad to know he's still a NUT!!

Angeler said...

Happy B-day, Tony! I was totally gonna go, but I couldn't find my old woman's mask and bathrobe.