Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blog Stalk

I must admit, I love to blog stalk.  It can at times be such a reminder to how small the world really is.  You can catch up with old friends, in a round about sort of way. It is so fun to read what people are doing and get a little insight into their lives that you might not other wise be privy to.
One thing I have found especially remarkable is the amount of people who have borne their testimonies on their blogs in one way or another.  I have been so impressed.  More by some people then others.  It has been so refreshing to see individuals who may not have seemed to have a very strong conviction at one point and are now fully committed to the Gospel.  So it occurred to me, maybe I am that person to some of you.
I want to let you know that I know that God lives and loves each and everyone of us.  I know that He has a plan for us here on Earth.  I believe that God knows each of us personally and wants each of us to be happy and I also know that it is through Him that that is possible.  I am so grateful to Jesus Christ and for the atonement.   I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and for the guide it can be for each of us in our lives. 

No comments: