Friday, October 31, 2008

Gardener Village

I went with my friend Heidi and her girls to Gardener village to see the witches and walk around.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids and I  enjoyed looking at all the different witches.  I think Aidan's favorite was the giant one who crashed into the building.  Ember was probably the 'witchy poo' , she is sitting on the toilet, only because everyone else laughed.  I can't pick a favorite they are all so darn cute and clever.  There is no doubt we will go again next year.  Any excuse to go buy a little fudge.  

We took a picture with this adorable witch, she even gave us her autograph.  Although I'm not sure if my kids were just sick of having their picture taken or a bit afraid of the poor little witch!

The Cooper girls with Aidan and Ember. 

A witch making brew

Posing with the pumpkins

If you notice, Ember is running off in nearly every picture. (And these were the good ones!)  Boy, that little cutie keeps me on my toes.  No wonder I am so exhausted!

1 comment:

Jyll said...

Did you go on a bike ride before you ate your fudge? Or does chasing your kids around count? (I just thought I'd take the opportunity to sound like mom)