Friday, October 3, 2008

We tagged eachother

This is mine,

Did you know tag…
My favorite color is...black or at least it used be
My favorite dessert is...probably creme brulee
My favorite Sunday CD is...I love that song...build me a rainbow
My favorite anytime CD right now is...it's gotta be Sarah, freedom sessions
My favorite show is...the office hee hee Can't help but, laugh
My favorite place to be is...in the water
My favorite time of day is...after the kids go to sleep. Chillin' with my Honey.
My favorite holiday is...Halloween but, I'm sure that is obvious by now.
My least favorite thing to do is...cook dinner. Aidan hates it even before he knows what it is.
My least favorite thing to wear is...my retainer
My least favorite place to be is...shopping when my kids are tired.
My secret obsession right now is...my new blog...coming soon
I miss...shopping alone for hours. Ahhh. Those were the days.
I have been terrible at keeping in touch with...old friends. And I mean it, my friends are getting old.
I have not seen...a new movie since The Dark Knight
I have the sweetest...Kids. They melt my heart.
At night I...stay up way too late, for a little me time.
I hate...waking up too early.
I will be sad if...Tony doesn't do another one of these.
I look forward to the day that I will...finish a triathlon
I love...my life. I have the best husband and kids anyone could hope for.


This is Tony's

Did you know tag…
My favorite color is...blue... Caribbean blue
My favorite dessert is... right now is German Chocolate cake
My favorite Sunday CD is..."Be Still My Soul" by Mark Geslison and Geoff Groberg
My favorite anytime CD right now is... "Ghosts" by Sleeping at Last
My favorite show is... The Office
My favorite place to be is...Home
My favorite time of day is... dusk
My favorite holiday is... Christmas
My least favorite thing to do is... Work in the transportation industry
My least favorite thing to wear is... Women's heels/five-inch platforms
My least favorite place to be is...Work
My secret obsession right now is... Enya.... not so secret really
I miss... playing the guitar
I have been terrible at keeping in touch with...anyone and everyone
I have not seen... The Dark Knight as many times as I would like
I have the sweetest... wife.
At night I... this isn't an appropriate blog to share those things
I hate... the movie "Legally Blonde"
I will be sad if... I have to do another one of these tagged things
I look forward to the day that I will... not dread working
I love... that I'm done doing this tagged thing..... and my family.

5 comments:

dterryphotography said...

Tony has ..... issues. lol

- I will be sad if... I have to do another one of these
- I love... that I'm done doing this.....

Huh?

- My least favorite thing to wear is... Women's heels/five-inch platforms

So you've worn them before?!?

...

Well, at least you did say you hate wearing them. :)

Heidi Hamilton said...

That was great. Heidi, you probably don't know me, but I'm Tony's friend from HS - another Heidi (no - not Pettingil - Saunders) Wow -there's a lot of us aren't there? The thing is I never hear kids named Heidi anymore.
ANYway - I find your blog hilarious - and you seem great. If you ever want a training partner for a triathlon, let me know. I've done a couple - and if you love to swim, that's great! - that's what most people are scared of. My biggest weakness is the bike.
That is WAY more than I anticipated writing, but there ya go.

Debra said...

Too cute...and by the way that picture of Tony is HOT *giggle*. Found your blog on Lisa and Josh's. Mine is at www.davedebandthekids.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Keri Hennefer said...

Oh I love the pictures from Tony's party! It looks like you guys had so much fun! McKinlee had a lot of fun playing with Aiden and Ember, she told me she wished Aiden lived closer!

Danielle said...

Hi there TONY! Is it inappropriate for me to say HI? If so, even better.

I just think it's polite to say HI to somebody once you run into them...How the crap are you? Looks like you have a great family, and like to visit Angie's blog.

Pleasure to see you! How in the crap do you know Anadine? She was in my singles ward in Denver...